Thursday, March 10, 2011

What was I shooting?

Okay, everyone's asking me about my profile picture. What was I shooting? Was I afraid of getting zapped? Do I have a thing for ducks?  Well here it is. We were shooting in the Florida Keys for Mirapex. I love working with art director Russell Wakelin, besides being very creative and spontaneous, Russell doesn't seem to be content with just having me shoot in a nice comfortable studio. He prefers having me either getting rained on, sitting in water, or getting sprayed with a hose. But I wouldn't have it any other way! The models were all terrific thanks to my great producer, Beth Mosner of One twelfth Productions. She did a great job finding the models some of whom are real Parkinson's patients. They were a lot of fun and had great enthusiasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment